Ladies – Restyle
Prices from £38
If it’s time for a change, then book a total hair restyle.
- Your appointment begins with a thorough consultation where your stylist allows ample time to discuss exactly what look you have in mind.
- Taking into account your hair type, face shape and personal style, they find you the perfect match.
- The treatment begins with a cleansing wash and nourishing conditioner.
- Next, your stylist executes a careful, precise and impeccable haircut.
- And, finally, brings your new look to life with the blow dry of your choice.
There is nothing like the feeling of leaving the salon with a stunning, flawless new look.
Whether you’ve got a wedding, formal dinner or photoshoot coming up, let the experienced stylists at this salon lend their artistry to your locks on that special day.
- First, your stylist discusses what style or look you want to achieve.
- Then, your stylist gets to work arranging your hair.
- After any final adjustments, you leave the salon with a stunning new up-do.
Book in and make the most of that special occasion on your calendar.
Ladies – Pin Curls
Prices from £20
Written into the style book by Marilyn Monroe, the roller treatment offers a voluminous hair classic.
- First, your stylist blow dries your hair.
- Next, your stylist sections your hair and sets your curls.
- After some time, the rollers and pins are removed and your stylist finger-combs your hair.
- To finish, your stylist uses hairspray to secure your curls.
Bounce, volume and shine. What more could you want for your hair?
Ladies – Permanent Waves
Prices from £55
No longer just an 80’s staple, modern perms can be customised beyond the old high volume ‘the bigger, the better’ look to create a variety of waves to suit your personal style.
- Starting with a personalised consultation, your stylist assesses the condition of your hair before discussing the type of curl you want.
- After washing your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo, your hair is wrapped on a form and the waving lotion is applied and left to set.
- The solution is then rinsed out and your hair is cut (if requested) and blow dried
- Before leaving the salon your stylist recommends a complete aftercare plan to help maintain your new style.
Whether you’re after the traditional tight curl or a looser beach wave look, there’s a perm for you at this salon.