Covid-19 Salon Health & Safety Guidelines
Our staff has undertaken training to ensure care for our clients in safe, hygienic and professional manner. These are the measures that have been put in place to keep both staff and clients safe at Norman & Philip:
– We ask that you please come to your appointments alone and on time. We have removed the waiting area.
– On entering the salon, you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
– Our reception area is for payments only. We will try to remain cashless- payment by card/online preferred.
– We have removed all magazines from the salon. Please feel free to bring your own.
– We will not be serving any drinks. Please feel free to bring your own.
– All our team members will be washing their hands before and after each client. Appropriate PPE will be in place: face shields and disposable aprons will be worn by our staff throughout the entire treatment/service.
– All towels and gowns will be washed after each client.
– All surfaces will be cleaned regularly with appropriate cleaning products and all working areas/stations will be disinfected after each client. To achieve this, we will be leaving more time between each client.
– All equipment/tools will be disinfected between each client.
– Please cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms. Call salon on 01942 242303 and we will happy to re-arrange your appointment.
– No walk-ins- we will work by appointment only.