Purifier Facial is a multi- step deep cleansing treatment that helps your skin go free from dead skin cells and other impurities. It targets problems like fine lines, dehydration, breakouts, blocked and enlarged pores.
What are the benefits of Purifier Facial?
- Removes build-up of dead skin cells
- Unclogs, clears and shrinks the pores
- Deeply hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Reveals younger, brighter and smoother complexion
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents breakouts and acne
What does the treatment involve?
1. Pre cleanse– dissolves and rinses away skin-clogging layers of oil and oil- based debris. This allows Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional double cleanse results. Deep-cleansing oil melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof makeup, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day.
2. Cleanse- works by emulsifying dirt and oils that collect on our skin. While this step is critical to skin health, the use of soap-based cleansers can irritate the skin’s protective barrier and raise the skin’s pH level. Our Dermalogica Cleanser that we use is soap-free and pH-balanced to protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It is the ultimate start to your healthiest skin ever.
3. Ozone & Aroma Steam– softens the skin and dead cells and opens the pores for a deeper cleansing. The steam goes into the pores and contributes to the elimination of blackheads, make-up remains and dirt in general. It improves the blood circulation, moisturizes the skin, improves its metabolism and contributes to its renovation. It is a really helpful tool when treating acne.
4. Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber– uses high-frequency vibration (via sound waves). This helps to make pores open wide, so dirt and debris are gently vibrated and scrubbed away. Though pores can’t be made smaller when dirt and debris are washed away, they appear smaller and, in turn, your skin looks smoother and brighter.
5. Direct High Frequency– during the treatment, an oxygenating cream is applied and the glass electrode is placed directly to the skin. When the high frequency current is passed through oxygen, it produces ozone. The glass electrode is either filled with argon or neon gas. High Frequency helps to treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and allows greater products absorption.
We finish the treatment with hydrating collagen mask along with neck & shoulders massage, ice globes facial massage, moisturizer and sun protection cream.
Here at Norman & Philip we only use genuine Dermalogica, Genosys and Silhouette Dermalift skin care products.
The treatment is normally completed in 60 minutes.
Is there any downtime involved?
Although the client should have no immediate after effects and can return to normal activities, they should look after the treated skin in the following way:
- Do not go in direct sunlight for 24-48 hours after the treatment
- Use SPF sun cream factor 30+ to protect the skin from UV rays
- Make-up can be applied within 8 hours
- Moisturize the skin frequently
- For 24-48 hours avoid very high temperatures including sauna, sunbed, hot baths or showers- use tepid water & pat dry without rubbing the skin
- A collagen mask at night can enhance the reduction of fine lines
How many sessions are recommended?
Purifier Facial can be performed every 3-4 weeks to maintain clean, healthy, youthful glow.
How much does it cost?
|Purifier Facial + Dermaplaning||£85|
Before and after