SHR Super Laser Hair Removal
SHR (Super Hair Removal)- safe, powerful, pain-free and super-fast permanent hair removal suitable for even dark skin tones. SHR is one of the most recent advancements in IPL/Laser.
Our machine uses new technology called OPT (Optimal Pulse Technology). It is quite superior as far as its ability to deliver lower energy with more efficiency.
Compared to regular Laser or IPL which fire about 2-4 beams into each hair follicle, the SHR fires minimum 10-20 beams onto each hair follicle during each of the treatments, which give 3 times faster results.
No damage to the skin surface, therefore no recovery time.
Cooling handset means it’s practically painless.
Large areas can be treated quickly and more comfortably.
How many treatments are recommended?
On average, 6 sessions placed 4 weeks apart are recommended due to all hairs growing at different phases and treatment is only effective when the hair is in active growth (Anagen phase). This means the hair is still attached to the follicle being treated.
How much does it cost?
Between Eyebrows £20
Upper Lip £25
Upper Lip + Chin £40
Full Face £55
Face +Neck £65
Men beard £45
Half Arms £55
Full Arms £70
Hands + Fingers £50
Upper/Lower Back £60
Full Back £80
Shoulders + Upper/Lower Back £70
Full Back + Shoulders £90
Chest + Abdomen £80
Belly Button £25
Stomach Line £30
Bikini Line £30
Full Bikini £60
Half Legs £60
Full Legs £90
Feet +Toes £50
Consultation and patch test required 24-48 hours prior to the treatment
Course of 6 treatments- 6th session FREE
What are the pre-treatment instructions?
Please ensure the area to be treated is free from ALL topical solutions
- Shaving is required 2-12 hours prior – any sooner can result in heightened sensitivity during the process
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a minimum of three days before treatment – whilst tanned skin is absolutely fine to work with, the tan cannot be active in order to achieve maximum results
- Cease use of tanning creams two weeks before treatment
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, epilation and any other forms of hair removal for 4 weeks prior to the treatment
- Do not use essential oils 48 hours prior
- Depilatory creams should be avoided 1 week before treatment commences
- Cold sore medication can be taken five days before and five days after treatment (if working on mouth area)
- Should you be on antibiotics, it is recommended to leave a two-week gap between taking them and starting the treatment
What are the post-treatment instructions?
- Soothing lotions such as Aloe Vera can be used if any redness or swelling occur – this is highly unlikely
- It is recommended to avoid perfumes and deodorants for 24-48 hours after a treatment
- Hot baths, saunas, jacuzzi, massage or athletic activities are best to avoid for 2-3 days after treatment
- Post treatment sun exposure is not recommended and due to increased skin sensitivity-we suggest to use SPF sun cream 30+ to be on the safe side alongside no sunbeds for 4 days
- Antihistamines are perfect for alleviating any itches that rarely arise
- Avoid skincare containing AHA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid (Retin A) for 3-5 days after the treatment