Ultra Clean Facial
Ultra Clean Facial is a multi- step deep cleansing treatment that helps your skin go free from dead skin cells and other impurities. It targets problems like fine lines, dehydration, breakouts, blocked and enlarged pores.
What are the benefits of Ultra Clean Facial?
- Removes build-up of dead skin cells
- Unclogs, clears and shrinks the pores
- Deeply hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Reveals younger, brighter and smoother complexion
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents breakouts and acne
What does the treatment involve?
- Pre cleanse– dissolves and rinses away skin-clogging layers of oil and oil- based debris. This allows Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional double cleanse results. Deep-cleansing oil melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof makeup, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day.
- Cleanse- works by emulsifying dirt and oils that collect on our skin. While this step is critical to skin health, the use of soap-based cleansers can irritate the skin’s protective barrier and raise the skin’s pH level. Our Dermalogica Cleanser that we use is soap-free and pH-balanced to protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It is the ultimate start to your healthiest skin ever.
- 3. Exfoliation- instantly leaves the skin noticeably smoother and brighter with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, a unique rice-based enzyme powder that microfoliates dulling debris. Ideal for all skin conditions, it contains no artificial fragrances or colours. A unique powder that activates upon contact with water. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant releases papain, salicylic acid and rice enzymes that micro-exfoliate, leaving skin smoother and brighter.
- Ozone & Aroma Steam– softens the skin and dead cells and opens the pores for a deeper cleansing. The steam goes into the pores and contributes to the elimination of blackheads, make-up remains and dirt in general. It improves the blood circulation, moisturizes the skin, improves its metabolism and contributes to its renovation. It is a really helpful tool when treating acne.
- Vacuum Suction– a mechanical method of stimulating sluggish or stagnant lymphatic fluid and assisting in the removal of toxins from the immediate area.
Vacuum Suction can also be performed on the whole body.
It results in the following benefits:
o Helps release skin blockages
o Loosens comedones
o Breaks up sebaceous matter
o Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
o Reduces puffiness and oedema
o Deeply cleans the skin internally
o Helps to remove excess fluids
- Manual extractions- an extraction is the process of clearing a clogged or compacted pore by using a special manual tool. Comedones (blackheads) are the most common reason for extraction. A blackhead is not necessarily “dirt in the pores” as many people think. It is a pore that has become clogged with excess sebum and dead skin cells. The dark spot which is visible on the surface of the skin is oil which has oxidized and darkened on exposure to the air, like when you slice an apple and allow it to sit out for a while.
- Direct High Frequency– during the treatment, an oxygenating cream is applied and the glass electrode is placed directly to the skin. When the high frequency current is passed through oxygen, it produces ozone. The glass electrode is either filled with argon or neon gas. High Frequency helps to treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and allows greater products absorption.
We finish the treatment with hydrating collagen mask and selection of serums to target your specific skin concerns, moisturizer and sun protection cream.
Here at Norman & Philip we only use genuine Dermalogica, Genosys and Silhouette Dermalift skin care products.
You can choose to end your Ultra Clean Facial session with LED light therapy to further enhance results (if performed on the face).
The treatment is normally completed in 45-60 minutes.
Is there any downtime involved?
Although the client should have no immediate after effects and can return to normal activities, they should look after the treated skin in the following way:
- Do not go in direct sunlight for 24-48 hours after the treatment
- Use SPF sun cream factor 30+ to protect the skin from UV rays
- Make-up can be applied within 8 hours
- Moisturize the skin frequently
- For 24-48 hours avoid very high temperatures including sauna, sunbed, hot baths or showers- use tepid water & pat dry without rubbing the skin
- A collagen mask at night can enhance the reduction of fine lines
How many sessions are recommended?
Ultra Clean Facial can be performed every 4 weeks to maintain clean, healthy, youthful glow.
How much does it cost?
|Ultra Clean Facial||£60|
|Ultra Clean Facial + LED light therapy||£70|
Before and after