Carbon Laser Facial
Carbon Facial, also sometimes referred as Hollywood Peel or Black Doll Treatment, is a non-invasive, painless procedure and it is one of the most popular treatments within competitive spas, salons and clinics and these are the reasons why:
- Carbon Facial offers a completely unique high-tech facial experience
- Results are both instant and cumulative: clients leave the treatment room with visibly smoother and more radiant skin with improved with improved texture with after 1 session
- No post-treatment downtime and a roughly 45 minute treatment means clients can fit a Carbon Facial into their busy schedule or even lunch break
- Clients seek Carbon Facials to improve skin imperfections before big events and occasions
What are the benefits of Carbon Laser Facial?
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
How does Carbon Laser Facial work?
It involves applying a layer of liquid carbon over the face, which penetrates deep into the pores. A laser blasts the carbon away, with the light highly attracted to carbon particles. The carbon absorbs contaminants and when the laser destroys the carbon, it gets rid of these too. The process is meant to exfoliate the skin, supposedly reducing pore size, evening out skin tone as well as making the skin softer and appear more radiant. The facial is particularly beneficial for people with oily skin, as it reduces acne-causing bacteria and stabilizes oil production. The laser treatment is suitable for all ages and can lighten age spots and dark spots, fade freckles, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, shrink pores and remove blackheads and acne. As the laser penetrates the deep layers of the skin, it stimulates collagen production, meaning firmer, more youthful looking skin.
Here at Norman & Philip we only use genuine Dermalogica, Genosys and Silhouette Dermalift skin care products.
After Carbon Laser Facial, we recommend White Doll Facial which can be proceed immediately and helps with collagen and elastin production in the skin.
When combining Carbon Laser Facial with chemical peel you are able to advance the outcome of your results.
You can choose to end your Carbon Laser Facial session with LED light therapy to further enhance results.
The treatment is normally completed in 45-60 minutes.
Is there any downtime involved?
Although the client should have no immediate after effects and can return to normal activities, they should look after the treated skin in the following way:
- Do not go in direct sunlight for 24-48 hours after the treatment
- Use SPF sun cream factor 30+ to protect the skin from UV rays
- Make-up can be applied within 8 hours
- Moisturize the skin frequently
- For 24-48 hours avoid very high temperatures including sauna, sunbed, hot baths or showers- use tepid water & pat dry without rubbing the skin
- A collagen mask at night can enhance the reduction of fine lines
How many sessions are recommended?
Carbon Laser Facial can be as ‘one- off’ treatment, especially before special event or holidays or it can be performed every 4 weeks to maintain healthy, youthful glow. The more treatments performed the better the long-term results in reducing both pore size and minimising wrinkles.
How much does it cost?
|Carbon Laser Facial||£65|
|Carbon Laser Facial + LED light therapy||£75|
|Carbon Laser Facial + chemical peel||£75|
|Carbon Laser + White Doll Facial||£80|
Before and after