Diode Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser Hair Removal- medical grade, safe, powerful, pain-free and super-fast permanent hair removal suitable for even dark skin tones.
How does it work? Our medical grade laser machine concentrates a beam of light onto the hair follicle. The light is then absorbed by the hair’s pigment causing controlled damage to the hair follicle, preventing it from re-growing in the future.
Our high quality laser hair removal machine incorporates crystal freeze refrigeration contact cooling (+5ºC) to protect the surface of the skin, making the treatment a comfortable, pain-free experience for patients. Now large areas can be treated quickly and more comfortably.
Diode lasers deliver high frequency, low fluency pulses and can be safely used on all skin types.
How many treatments are recommended?
On average, 6 sessions placed 4 weeks apart are recommended due to all hairs growing at different phases and treatment is only effective when the hair is in active growth (Anagen phase). This means the hair is still attached to the follicle being treated.
How much does it cost?
Between Eyebrows £20
Upper Lip £25
Upper Lip + Chin £40
Full Face £55
Face +Neck £65
Men beard £45
Half Arms £55
Full Arms £70
Hands + Fingers £50
Upper/Lower Back £60
Full Back £80
Shoulders + Upper/Lower Back £70
Full Back + Shoulders £90
Chest + Abdomen £80
Belly Button £25
Stomach Line £30
Bikini Line £30
Full Bikini £60
Half Legs £60
Full Legs £90
Feet +Toes £50
Consultation and patch test required 48 hours prior to the treatment
Course of 6 treatments- 6th session FREE
What are the pre-treatment instructions?
Please ensure the area to be treated is free from ALL topical solutions
- Shaving is required 2-12 hours prior – any sooner can result in heightened sensitivity during the process
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a minimum of three days before treatment – whilst tanned skin is absolutely fine to work with, the tan cannot be active in order to achieve maximum results
- Cease use of tanning creams two weeks before treatment
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, epilation and any other forms of hair removal for 4 weeks prior to the treatment
- Do not use essential oils 48 hours prior
- Depilatory creams should be avoided 1 week before treatment commences
- Cold sore medication can be taken five days before and five days after treatment (if working on mouth area)
- Should you be on antibiotics, it is recommended to leave a two-week gap between taking them and starting the treatment
What are the post-treatment instructions?
- Soothing lotions such as Aloe Vera can be used if any redness or swelling occur – this is highly unlikely
- It is recommended to avoid perfumes and deodorants for 24-48 hours after a treatment
- Hot baths, saunas, jacuzzi, massage or athletic activities are best to avoid for 2-3 days after treatment
- Post treatment sun exposure is not recommended and due to increased skin sensitivity-we suggest to use SPF sun cream 30+ to be on the safe side alongside no sunbeds for 4 days
- Antihistamines are perfect for alleviating any itches that rarely arise
- Avoid skincare containing AHA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid (Retin A) for 3-5 days after the treatment