Diode Laser Hair Removal
Here at Norman & Philip, we use 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 AW3® Schnelle Laser™ hair removal system. One of the 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 and 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 diode laser systems available on the market today.
With the most advanced Crystal Freeze™ innovation to numb the treatment area, it gives you so much more comfortable treatment compared to other lasers.
Being one of the fastest laser systems in the industry, it could treat full legs as fast as in 20-30 minutes! There is a reason why this Laser is called “Schnelle”, this means “Fast” in German.
Safe, powerful, pain-free and super-fast permanent hair removal suitable for even dark skin tones. Most of the face and body areas including bikini zone could be treated with an average of 6-9 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Visible results after 1st treatment!
How does it work? Our medical grade laser machine concentrates a beam of light onto the hair follicle. The light is then absorbed by the hair’s pigment causing controlled damage to the hair follicle, preventing it from re-growing in the future.
Our high quality laser hair removal machine incorporates crystal freeze refrigeration contact cooling (+5ºC) to protect the surface of the skin, making the treatment a comfortable, pain-free experience for patients. Now large areas can be treated quickly and more comfortably.
Diode lasers deliver high frequency, low fluency pulses and can be safely used on all skin types.
Will laser hair removal permanently remove the hairs?
How many treatments are recommended?
On average, 6-9 sessions placed 4-6 weeks apart are recommended. The laser can only treat hairs that are in the growing phase or visible on the skin surface, as a result multiple treatments are required to treat all hair in the skin. Some people will require more sessions if any future hormonal changes result in new growth. Yearly top ups may also be required 1/2 sessions, to keep any stray hairs at bay.
How much does it cost?
FREE consultation and patch test required at least 24 hours prior to the treatment. On average, 6-12 treatments required spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- Upper lip/ chin/ sides/ cheeks £45 per treatment or £90 for 3
- Lip & chin £50 per treatment or £135 for 3
- Full face £65 per treatment or £170 for 3
- Neck £50 per treatments or £135 for 3
- Full face & neck £75 per treatment or £195 for 3
UPPER BODY TREATMENTS:
- Underarms £60 per treatment or £155 for 3
- Stomach line £35 per treatment or £90 for 3
- Upper/lower back/shoulders/stomach £65 per treatment or £170 for 3
- Half arms £65 per treatment or £170 for 3
- Full arms £75 per treatment or £195 for 3
- Front/ back torso £75 per treatment or £195 for 3
LOWER BODY TREATMENTS:
- Bikini line £45 per treatment or £120 for 3
- Full bikini £75 treatment or £195 for 3
- Half legs £70 per treatment or £180 for 3
- Full legs £90 per treatment or £245 for 3
- Buttocks £60 per treatment or £155 for 3
- Full body £365 per treatment
What are the pre-treatment instructions?
- Please ensure the area to be treated is free from ALL topical solutions.
- Shaving is required 2-12 hours prior – any sooner can result in heightened sensitivity during the process.
- Whilst tanned skin could be safely treated, you should avoid exposure to the sun and sunbeds as much as possible for two weeks. Exposure to sunlight can cause your skin to become more sensitive to the light energy used in the removal process. If you do need to be outside, use high factor sunscreen SPF30/50+ that blocks UVA and UVB rays and cover up your skin. The more natural your skin tone is, the better results will be achieved.
- Cease use of tanning creams and ensure you thoroughly exfoliate at least one week before the treatment.
- Avoid bleaching, plucking, waxing, epilation and any other forms of hair removal for 4 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not use essential oils 48 hours prior to the treatment.
- Depilatory creams should be avoided 1 week before treatment commences.
- If you tend to get cold sores, then cold sore medication (if working around mouth area) can be taken five days before and five days after treatment.
- Should you be on antibiotics it is recommended to leave a two-week gap between taking them and starting the treatment.
What are the post-treatment instructions?
- Soothing lotions such as Aloe Vera can be used should if any redness or swelling occur.
- It is recommended to avoid perfumes, antiperspirants and deodorants for 24-48 hours after a treatment.
- Hot baths, saunas, jacuzzi, massage or athletic activities are best to avoid for 2-3 days after treatment.
- You should also avoid sun exposure/sun beds for about two weeks. This gives your treated skin a chance to heal while also reducing your risk of having hyperpigmentation or other problems occur. Remember that even if your skin does not look tanned, it is still being exposed to UV rays. Due to increased skin sensitivity, we suggest to wear a high factor sunscreen SPF30/50+ that blocks UVA and UVB rays.
- Antihistamines are perfect for alleviating any itches that rarely arise.
- Avoid skincare containing AHA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Retinoic Acid (Retina A) for 7 days after the treatment.